We are still open and passionate about delivering great food and drink, however, there are some important changes in place for everyone’s continued safety.
From Thursday, 24th September, face coverings must be worn when you are not seated at your table.
We are open for breakfast from 7am Monday to Friday and from 8am at the weekend, but will now be closing every day at 10pm. Food will be served until 9:30pm. We will continue to use single-use menus and take card payments only.
We are offering a full table service, inside and outside, for diners and drinkers. You can still book a table online for up to 6 people and our garden tables continue to be allocated on arrival. Please remember that the Government’s ‘Rule of 6’ applies inside and outside.
You will be asked to provide your contact details for NHS Test and Trace and from Thursday, 24th September, the NHS Covid-19 App QR code will be available at the entrance to the pub.
We continue to be vigilant in staying Covid-19 Secure by complying with the government’s guidance on managing the risk of COVID-19. OUR FIVE STEPS TO SAFER WORKING TOGETHER
- We have carried out a COVID-19 risk assessment and shared the results with the people who work here.
- We have cleaning, handwashing and hygiene procedures in line with guidance.
- We have taken all reasonable steps to help people work from home.
- We have taken all reasonable steps to maintain a 2m distance in the workplace.
- When people cannot be 2m apart, we have done everything practical to manage transmission risk.
Please call us on 01276 858652 if you would like to discuss anything about your booking.