We are still open and passionate about delivering great food and drink, however, there are some important changes in place for everyone’s continued safety.
From Saturday, 17th October, as per local Government restrictions, the following rules are now in place:
You can book a table inside for up to 6 people, as long as you are from THE SAME HOUSEHOLD or support bubble. Tables outside are still allocated on arrival and continue to follow the Government’s ‘Rule of 6’
We are offering a full table service, inside and outside, for diners and drinkers.
Face coverings must be worn when you are not seated at your table.
We are open from 11am but will now be closing every day at 10pm. Food will be served from 12noon until 9:30pm. We will continue to use single-use menus and take card payments only.
You will be asked to provide your contact details for NHS Test and Trace via the NHS Covid-19 App QR code which is available at the entrance to the pub.
We continue to be vigilant in staying Covid-19 Secure by complying with the government’s guidance on managing the risk of COVID-19. OUR FIVE STEPS TO SAFER WORKING TOGETHER
- We have carried out a COVID-19 risk assessment and shared the results with the people who work here.
- We have cleaning, handwashing and hygiene procedures in line with guidance.
- We have taken all reasonable steps to help people work from home.
- We have taken all reasonable steps to maintain a 2m distance in the workplace.
- When people cannot be 2m apart, we have done everything practical to manage transmission risk.
Please call us on 01372 842416 if you would like to discuss anything about your booking.