Barons Pub Company is a successful, independent food-led pub group with 10 busy sites in superb Berkshire & Surrey locations. We have been recognised in the 2019 London Stock Exchange ‘1000 Companies to Inspire Britain’ report, which showcases the UK’s most dynamic and fastest growing companies. All of our Pubs have 5 star hygiene ratings and excellent TripAdvisor reports.
The Barons Academy offers excellent training and development programmes for Front and Back of House employees, with guaranteed opportunities for progression.
We employ managers, chefs, bar and waiting staff, cleaners and kitchen porters. If you are passionate about people and proud to serve great food and drinks, we would love to hear from you.
See a selection of our vacancies here but for all our open positions please click here
We are recruiting for a motivated Head Chef at The Bletchingley Arms, near Redhill, Surrey, RH1 4PE
Up to £32,000 per annum, inc. tip share, plus staff discount card, pension contributions, holiday pay, management diploma qualifications
48 hour contract and 2 days off
About the Role:
- You will drive standards and develop and motivate your kitchen team; leading by example and inspiring their thirst for success.
- You will lead from the front, setting and maintaining the highest standards of food quality and consistency.
- You will manage effective kitchen controls to achieve good gross profit, efficient ordering and stock control, as well as driving excellent compliance and standards in health, hygiene and food safety.
- Our customers expect a great experience every time they visit one of Barons Pubs, whether it be in the Bar or Restaurant areas, and together with the FOH team it’s your job to ensure that the customer’s expectations are not just met but exceeded every time.
Calling all Kitchen Staff!
We have vacancies for Sous Chefs, CDPs and Kitchen Porters in our sites across Surrey and Berkshire.
Barons Pubs have a really exciting opportunity for an experienced and dedicated General Manager. We are looking for someone who believes that the key to success is through their team and that by enhancing the customer experience with outstanding service every time, results will follow.
Please can you submit a covering letter with the application, outlining why you think you are a good fit for the position.
- Location: The Star, Malden Rushett, Leatherhead
- Salary: Up to £36,000 package
Ensuring the delivery of quality drinks, food and service is of course the bedrock of this role, but you will also be someone who enjoys identifying rising stars within your team, capitalising on all business opportunities and ensuring that every customer leaves with a smile on their face.
As a General Manager with Barons Pubs, you will control costs, manage budgets and drive sales, whilst supporting, training and developing your team. We are looking for a professional leader with excellent communication and influencing skills; someone with an approachable manner and a ‘lead by example’ management style. You will have a keen business aptitude and will always want to strive for operational excellence through our business objectives of being professional, profitable, efficient and compliant.
What we offer
- Fast-paced, professional work environment
- Competitive salary package
- Training to include BIIAB Management diploma L3 / Health & Safety L3 / Food Safety L3
- 5 x 9 hour shifts for good work/life balance – 2 days off a week
- Staff discount card, team-building events, tailored career development
- Flexibility to move within the group
- Nest Pension contributions and 28 days holiday