Barons Diner’s Card
Barons Pub Company Ltd reserve the right to change the terms and conditions of the use of the Diner’s Card and/or cancel the card without notice. Please check website for updates.
- The Diner’s Card can be used for tables of up to 8 people including children.
- The Diner’s Card cannot be used on Bank Holidays, Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, Easter Sunday, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Year’s Eve or New Year’s Day.
- The Diner’s Card must be presented when paying the bill. No card, no discount.
- The Diner’s Card may not be used in conjunction with any other promotions, discounts, fixed-price set menus or function menus, theme evenings or Christmas set menus.
- The Diner’s Card cannot be used on day of purchase.
- Only one Diner’s Card is allowed per table per bill transaction.
- These offers may not be available at all our locations – check specific offers for details.
EARLY EVENING & WINTER SUNDAY DINING – ENJOY 33% OFF YOUR FOOD BILL
- Only available Monday to Saturday.
- You must mention your Diner’s Card at the time of booking in order to receive your 33% discount on food.
- You must pre-book your table and be seated between 4pm and 6pm and your table must be vacated by 7.30pm at the latest.
- In addition, during the months of October-March, the Diner’s Card can be used on Sunday evenings for bookings after 7pm.
- Early evening and winter Sunday dining offer is NOT available at Heather Farm Café.
BREAKFAST CLUB – ENJOY 25% OFF YOUR BREAKFAST FOOD BILL
- At Heather Farm Café, you must have ordered and paid for your breakfast,ordered from our main menu, by 9:30am and your table must be vacated by 10:30am at the latest. Excludes cakes, pastries and confectionery. Only available Monday to Friday.
- At The Inn at West End, you must pre-book your table and be seated by 10am. Only available Monday to Friday.
ACCOMMODATION CLUB – ENJOY 25% OFF BED & BREAKFAST WHEN YOU STAY A FRIDAY OR SUNDAY NIGHT
- Only available with a Friday or Sunday night room booking at The Inn at West End.
- Room Booking must be made, at least 3 days prior to your stay, by emailing the Rooms Manager on firstname.lastname@example.org Can be part of a longer stay.
- Room bookings are subject to availability.
WINE CLUB WEDNESDAY – £5 OFF ANY PREMIUM BOTTLE OF WINE
- Available in any of our pubs on a Wednesday.
- Excludes carafes and any of our wines that are sold by the glass.
- Must be over 18 and please drink responsibly.
This website sells Barons Diners Cards and Gift Vouchers for use in any of our pubs.
Barons Pub Co Ltd
Wellden Turnbull, Munro House, Portsmouth Road, Cobham, KT11 1PP
Tel. 01483 762378
Delivery, Refund, Replacement & Cancellation Policy
You can buy Barons gift vouchers online and in our pubs. Buy up to £250 worth of vouchers in multiples of £10, and have them despatched to any UK postcode free of charge within 28 days (usually much quicker). You can also buy them by phone, by calling 01483 762378, Mon – Friday 9am – 5pm.
Under the Distance Selling Regulations, if you buy online or by phone, your consumer rights entitle you to a full refund if you request one in writing, within 7 working days of receipt. You must return the gift vouchers or Discount Diners card to us at the same time.
This does not affect your statutory rights.
- If you’re unhappy with our products or service, please let us know. This should be within 90 days of visiting the pubs.
- Gift vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash, and no change will be given for vouchers that are only part used.
- Gift vouchers must be used within one year of purchase.
- Currency is UK Sterling and our gift vouchers are only available for purchase in the UK
- Barons Diner’s Card are subject to change at any time and the company reserves the right to withdraw the scheme at any time.
The Inn West End Accommodation
Terms & Conditions
Barons Pub Company Ltd (hereafter ‘we/us’), trading as ‘The Inn at West End’, submit below their terms and conditions relating to the provision of accommodation and other services at the premises (hereafter ‘The Inn’).
Bookings Confirmation and Cancellations
All bookings will be considered definite only when the deposit payment has been processed by us. This will usually be within 48 hours of receiving your booking and subsequently confirmed by telephone or booking confirmation email. We accept reservations up to 12 months in advance. Cancellations received more than 14 days from arrival will have their deposit refunded in full, minus a £10 administration charge per room. Cancellations made within 14 days of arrival will, unfortunately, forfeit the full deposit. We reserve the right to charge the full cost of nights not taken if cancelled within 14 days of arrival or during a guest’s stay. Variations to this cancellation policy relating to block bookings of multiple rooms may be made in individual circumstances in advance of deposit payments.
Check-in / Check-out
Check-in is available from 4pm. Latest check-in is 9pm. Please telephone us if you are running late and expect to arrive later than 9pm so that arrangements can be made to welcome you; we cannot guarantee check-in availability if arrival is significantly later than 9pm. We cannot guarantee access before 4pm but will facilitate early check-in should it be possible.
Check-out is by 11am. Later check-out may be possible and may be subject to a late check-out fee of £25; please discuss your individual requirements with staff at check-in.
One of our rooms is configured as two single beds, which can be zipped to form a super-king bed. Please request this super-king configuration in advance via the comments box in the booking process or by telephone so that it can be suitably prepared. If a request is not made, double configuration cannot be guaranteed.
Those requiring non-feather bedding instead of our usual feather bedding ought to request this change in writing via the ‘comments’ section of the relevant online booking form or booking website process. Although we will try our best, we make no guarantee that requests made less than 24 hours before arrival, or made in alternative ways, can be accommodated. Non-feather bedding is subject to availability.
Liabilities / Property
We do not accept liability for guests’ property at The Inn; all possessions, including vehicles, remain the responsibility of their owners at all times. We cannot accept any items for safekeeping. We advise guests to lock valuables in their room safe. Guests will be held liable for any damage they cause to The Inn or its property, including by their vehicles, pets, children or possessions. Exclusions to this liability will only be waived with the express agreement of a member of the management team. Credit card details are taken as a condition of booking in order to safeguard against theft and damage; deductions will be made in the event of items missing from rooms upon check-out.
We do all that we can to facilitate guests’ personal requests, though do not guarantee that all can be met. Requests are best made in writing (preferably by email) or by speaking to a member of the management team.
All offers and adjusted rates are subject to availability and are at management discretion.
Please note that The Inn is fully non-smoking. Those wishing to smoke may do so outside buildings; ashtrays are provided for guest use. Those smoking in rooms may incur a cleaning charge equivalent to one night’s accommodation for the cleaning of curtains, linen, etc. We treat electronic cigarettes and similar devices as cigarettes; please do not use such devices within the main pub / restaurant building.
We offer broadband wireless internet access as well as broadband Ethernet (‘wired’) connectivity in our rooms. Cables are not supplied. A separate wireless internet network operates in the main pub / restaurant building. Please complete the access form in your internet browser to connect to these facilities or ask staff for the relevant password, if required. Internet access is offered on the condition that it is used legally and responsibly.
Those who wish to store shotguns or rifles in their rooms are asked to lock them in the safes provided and not to keep ammunition alongside their gun(s). Gun owners should consider storing the gun broken with one part in their car and one in the safe. We support responsible gun ownership and remind guests of their obligations under law to keep their guns secure at all times. We do not take any responsibility for firearms on the property.
Our car park has 35 spaces, though these cannot be reserved or guaranteed. Please be aware that the car park can become congested at peak times. Should you want an ‘out of hours’ arrival or departure, please park at the front of the pub, if possible, so as not to disturb our neighbours. The gated section of the car park may be locked between midnight and 7am.
Dogs are welcome in the garden and outside areas only, though remain the responsibility of their owners at all times. Unfortunately, we cannot accommodate dogs in our rooms or pub building at any time.
Assistance dogs are exempt from these restrictions and are welcome in all areas and rooms.
Our rooms are intended to be occupied by adults, although children can potentially be accommodated by prior arrangement. Please call to discuss your individual requirements with a manager.
Our pub and restaurant areas are family friendly, with colouring competitions, children’s menus and high chairs available.
We do not permit guests to bring their own food or drinks to The Inn. The only two exceptions are celebration cakes and wine. A corkage fee of £12 (£15 for Champagne or other sparkling wines) will be added for the consumption in the pub or restaurant of any bottle not purchased at The Inn.
Guests are asked not to bring their own food or drink onto the property; consumption of food from external sources (e.g. takeaways) may incur a fee of £50 added to a guest’s bill, at management discretion.
Our restaurant opening hours are found on our website. Our bar is not available to guests outside of normal operating hours. Bar opening hours are not extended for the use of overnight guests.
We will not disclose your personal information, email address or contact details to any third parties. Information retained will only be used by us for our business use and to keep you informed of our news, services and offers. If you do not wish to receive such information, please inform a member of staff or opt-out by unsubscribing from our mailing list by using the button in the mailing list email footer.
We reserve the right to disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is reasonably necessary to comply with legal process, respond to claims, or protect the rights, property or safety of our business, employees, customers or the public.
We aim to be as accessible as possible for all our guests. Our rooms are all at ground level, with no steps to their entrances. One room is equipped with a range of enhancements which makes it especially suitable for guests with mobility issues. Please note that there is not a member of staff on the premises overnight and that there is no emergency alarm assistance system in operation. Whilst providing an emergency out-of-hours contact number, we do not offer routine mobility assistance or care provision to overnight guests.
The main pub / restaurant building is accessed by a pair of steps in the main porch. A small ramp is available for wheelchair users and staff are on-hand to assist with entry to the building. A disabled toilet is located next to the other toilets in the main pub building.
Our staff are happy to assist any guest to access our policies in the most convenient way and to make the most of their time at The Inn.
When booking rooms, we cannot guarantee concurrent availability of the restaurant and bar at busy periods. Whilst every effort will be made to ensure that overnight guests can dine with us, this is subject to availability. To avoid disappointment, we advise those keen to dine with us to telephone us in advance to enquire about concurrent availability. You may then book a table and a room separately through our website booking processes.
Guests booking on the Dinner, Bed and Breakfast (DBB) rate may express a preference for their dinner reservation time at the point of booking. Though we will do our best to honour this preference this is subject to availability. DBB rates include a three-course dinner for each overnight guest; all dishes are available for DBB guests, with a £5 supplement being charged for steaks.
Restaurant and bar bills accrued during guests’ stay, if transferred to the room bill, are liable to incur a discretionary 10% service charge, payable when the room bill is settled upon departure.
We reserve the right to alter any of these policies without notice. Any changes to policies will be updated to our website and affiliated websites and filed at the property. Guests are advised to refer back to this website to check for any changes prior to their stay at The Inn. Accessible versions of these policies can be obtained by contacting the Owners. Failure to adhere to these policies will be construed as a breach of contract, subject to civil proceedings and pursuit of losses.
Current version: 5.0 (amended 6th June 2019).
When checked and confirmed in conjunction with the registration process, the guest signature below confers agreement to the above terms and conditions.
All bookings are subject to payment of a deposit equal to the full cost of stay. Deposit payments will be processed by us within 48 hours of receiving your booking if they have not been automatically processed during the booking procedure.
We accept the following payment methods: Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, American Express. Bank transfer is possible by prior written arrangement with the Owners.
Outstanding room balances and any restaurant / bar bills must be settled upon departure. All published rates may be subject to alteration without prior notice. All rates include VAT.
We recognise that occasionally your plans can change. Should you wish to alter your booking in any way, please note that any cancellation or alteration must be in either written form (which can be an email to email@example.com) or in person with a member of the management team.
Cancellations received more than 14 days from arrival will have their deposit refunded in full, minus a £10 administration charge. Cancellations made within 14 days of arrival will, unfortunately, forfeit the full deposit. Bookings for multiple rooms may have this cancellation policy varied in writing; in such instances the bespoke policy trumps this standard policy.
In order to offset the risk of cancellation charges, we advise guests to consider purchasing an appropriate insurance policy which will cover this eventuality.
The Crown & Cushion, Meade Hall Booking Terms & Conditions July 2019
Thank you for booking your event/celebration with us.
We look forward to hosting it in our beautiful Meade Hall.
- Once an enquiry is received a quote will be issued and this is valid for 7 days.
- After 7 days, unless confirmation is received, the date will be made available to other potential customers. All prices quoted include VAT.
- Once the quote for your booking is accepted, your booking is confirmed. The date will be secured by paying the hire charge for the Meade Hall (detailed on your quote). Please note this is a non-refundable deposit.
- Payment: We do request full and final settlement of your function 6 weeks prior to your event. At this time, we require your final guest numbers and any special dietary requirements. Any changes to guest numbers after this date cannot be refunded.
- Service charge: This is charged at 10% on all food and drink and is payable to the staff for all the preparation and organisation prior to your event and service given throughout your function.
Terms and conditions of the booking:
- We pride ourselves on customising each event to meet the customer’s specific requirements. We do require you to meet our minimum spend policy which is published together with our menus on our website and can be discussed with a member of the management team. Our website is available at: http://www.baronspubs.com/crownandcushion
- Hire of Meade Hall is only possible when The Crown & Cushion undertake the catering.
- In order to meet with Food Safety Regulations and for the safety of all guests, all food must be prepared, cooked and stored by Barons Pub Company. We do not allow you to provide your own catering (with the exception of celebration cakes and favours).
- All alcohol consumed on the premises must be purchased from our bar – with the exception of prior permission of corkage being charged on wine or champagne.
- We operate the Challenge 21 Policy: We therefore reserve the right not to serve alcohol to any customer who appears under the age of 21 years and who fails to present valid identification to prove they are over 18 years. Anyone not wishing to adhere to this may be asked to leave.
- Young persons between the ages of 16-18 years are permitted to be served wine, beer, cider or a perry when they have a sit-down meal accompanied by a responsible parent or guardian.
- Once the sit-down meal has finished the young person is not permitted to continue drinking alcoholic beverages (they must not be purchased by themselves or a third party). Anyone not wishing to adhere to this may be asked to leave.
- Drugs Policy: we operate a Zero Tolerance drugs policy. Anyone found in possession of illegal substances will be reported to the police and asked to leave the premises. We reserve the right to call short a function if we suspect any kind of drugs activity.
- For teenage, 18th or 21st parties a guest list procedure will need to be implemented for the event together with the hiring of a doorman (this needs to be organised independently).
- The organisers of the function will be held responsible for their guests and their conduct. We reserve the right to remove intoxicated guests from our premises and any deliberate damages or breakages will be billed to the organiser.
- Entertainment: We can recommend a DJ who we use on a regular basis however you are welcome to hire your own DJ or a band. We do require a copy of their liability insurance together with a PAT certificate if you choose this option.
- Fireworks: unfortunately, we cannot allow fireworks at our venue.
- Extended Licence: this can be purchased at an additional fee allowing the bar to remain open until midnight if this option is chosen.
- Décor: if you wish to personalise or theme the hall to enhance your event please liaise with us. In the unlikely event of damage or breakages occurring we reserve the right to charge for the replacement or repair.
- Any personal items bought on site for your event must be collected within 48 hours. Barons Pub Company Limited cannot be held responsible for any breakages, loss or damage.
- CCTV is in full operation on the premises. If guests are identified removing or damaging items or property, the management will inform the client who will be held responsible.